The 2018-2019 Board of Directors
The BFSLA’s constitution requires it to have 10 directors.
Two of our senior directors and both past Presidents, Simon Jensen and Paul Rogerson, retired from the board at the AGM. Simon and Paul have both made a wonderful contribution to the BFSLA over their time in office, and we thank them for all that they have done.
The AGM elected two new directors to fill the vacancies created by Simon and Paul’s retirements. They are:
- Matthew Cunningham, a partner at MinterEllison in Sydney; and
- Katrina Gardiner, Associate General Counsel at ANZ New Zealand.
The board is now made up as follows:
- Bruce Whittaker, Ashurst – President
- Nuncio D’Angelo, Norton Rose Fulbright – Vice President
- Emma Sutcliffe, Chapman Tripp – Vice President
- James Connell, Equity Trustees – Treasurer
- Rebecca Hope, ANZ – Secretary
- Philip Harvey, King & Wood Mallesons – Director
- Lloyd Kavanagh, Minter Ellison Rudd Watts – Director
- Ann Wardrop, La Trobe University – Director
- Matthew Cunningham – Director
- Katrina Gardiner – Director