The 2017-2018 Board of Directors
The BFSLA’s constitution requires it to have 10 directors. Diccon Loxton from Allens retired from the board at the last annual general meeting of the company, after many years of distinguished service, and Dr Ann Wardrop from La Trobe University was appointed to fill the vacancy.
The BFSLA’s constitution limits the President to two terms of office. As our previous President Simon Jensen had completed his two terms of office, the board has elected Bruce Whittaker from Ashurst to replace him as President. Simon has stayed on as a director.
The board is now made up as follows:
- Bruce Whittaker, Ashurst – President
- Nuncio D’Angelo, Norton Rose Fulbright – Vice President
- Emma Sutcliffe, Chapman Tripp – Vice President
- James Connell, Equity Trustees – Treasurer
- Rebecca Hope, ANZ – Secretary
- Philip Harvey, King & Wood Mallesons – Director
- Simon Jensen, Buddle Findlay – Director
- Lloyd Kavanagh, Minter Ellison Rudd Watts – Director
- Paul Rogerson, NRMA – Director
- Ann Wardrop, La Trobe University – Director